Metal budget shelving units make light work of heavy items
Allow us to present to you the range of extra large warehouse shelving and garage racking units.
At a huge 1200mm x 500mm x 1800mm (w x d x h), these shelves can hold up to 200kg per shelf over their extra large surface.
But this extra space doesn’t mean extra assembly hassle. Just like the rest of the shelving range, they're both quick and easy to assemble and are completely boltless, so putting them together is no harder than assembling smaller units.
The extra depth gives you even more space than you get with standard sized shelving, so make sure you really load them up to feel the benefit of all of that added space.
1. Extra large blue warehouse shelving and garage racking units range with five sets of seriously strong shelves
2. Time saving key hole mechanism making assembly unbelievably quick and simple
3. Solid 9mm thick MDF shelf boards that can handle almost anything
4. Rubber feet providing sturdiness and floor protection
5. Capable of bearing 200KG per shelf (evenly distributed)
6. 4 layers of powder coated paint that lasts
7. Heavy duty steel (each rack weighs over 35kg so is classed as freight – just shows how solid it is)
8. Buy three or more racks and we’ll also throw in a rubber mallet which you’ll need to put the shelves together
Anti Slip Rubber Feet:
The Heavy Duty Non Slip Rubber Feet For Our Industrial Racking Range are made from moulded plastic and are ideal for use with our range of racking products. The measurements are - 5cm (length) x 5cm (width) x 7cm (diagonal)and are designed to fit a 4cm x 4cm 'L' shape racking leg.
ORDERS WILL BE DELIVERED NEXT DAY!