2x Galvanised Steel Garage Shelving Heavy Duty Metal Storage Garage Racking 5 Tier Bays
Made from galvanised steel the garage storage shelves from our racking range are great for warehouses, garages, stock rooms and offices.
Corrosion resistant, strong and robust - these two 90cm wide shelving units will work as standalone units or why not use the included six bay connectors to make a more secure shelving system.
1. 2 x galvanised steel racking units
2. Made from 0.8mm thick galvanised steel, zinc coated to prevent rust
3. Thick MDF boards for all shelves
4. FREE 6 bay connectors to fix the racks side by side
5. Adjust the shelf heights for storing larger items
6. 5 shelves per bay – each of the 10 shelves holds 175kg of evenly distributed weight, that’s 1750kg in total!
7. Boltless & easy to assemble
8. Split each rack in two to make smaller shelves & workbenches
9. Moulded feet give extra stability to the bottoms & protect the tops
10. Each unit measures: 90cm W x 30cm D x 180cm H
11. Full assembly instructions, not like you’ll need it because it’s pretty easy
These boltless shelves split in half, so you can have four smaller galvanised shelving units or workbenches, perfect for workshops, garages and utility rooms.
With a T-shaped interlocking mechanism, no bolts or hefty tools are required for assembly - just use a rubber mallet to knock the supports into place.